Do u wanna send great messages to your friends and loved ones then www.coolsmsheaven.blogspot.com is the right place u have arrived. This website contains a library of pre-composed text messages that you can send from this site. If you own a Cell phone and have lots of friends, this site will become your one stop shop for SMS of all flavors.

Kiss Sms

Kiss is the key
Kiss is the key of love.Love is the key of marraige.Marraige is the box of children.Children r the problem of Pakistan.To solve this problem.Avoid Kisses..........

I'm a kisser, i kiss people for money
I'm a kisser, i kiss people for money, but you are my friend
I ll KISS YOU FOR FREE !!

whn u kiss
whn u kiss a british girl she says "kiss me softly"
whn u kiss a american girl shw says "kiss me hardly"
and whn u kiss a paki girl she says "oai!! kisi nu dussi na"

ur love is like water
ur love is like water in the ocean it last forever,
ur kiss is like a remeberable story,couse i always rember it,i love you.

Look under your bed,
Look under your bed,maybe in ur head, for there i'll plant lot of something called forget me not, here's a most loving kiss coz you are the only one i miss,

never ask
never ask 4 a kiss,just take it.
never give a hug,ask 4 it.
never ask do u luv me,first say i luv u.
never say i can't live without u,say i live for u.

LOVE IS BLIND
LOVE IS BLIND
BE VERY KIND
WHEN I KISS U
PLZ DONT MIND

Smile is the 2nd
Smile is the 2nd best thing you can do with your Lips. What is first thing? ..??.. (Answer is "KISS").

Kiss is......
Kiss is a credit because it is profitable when returned.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |