Do u wanna send great messages to your friends and loved ones then www.coolsmsheaven.blogspot.com is the right place u have arrived. This website contains a library of pre-composed text messages that you can send from this site. If you own a Cell phone and have lots of friends, this site will become your one stop shop for SMS of all flavors.

Kiss Sms

u could kiss me
u could kiss me, hold me, & vow ur love so true, but no matter what u do,
I'll never get enough of u

love is heat.....
love is heat
which is very sweet
love is incomplete
till 2 lips meet.

NOrth to north,....
NOrth to north, south to south my best direction is mouth to mouth..

The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky
The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but
you my friend may kiss my lips!!

If kisses.....
If kisses were water, I will give u sea.
If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.
If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy,
If friendship is life I will give u mine.

kiss is a.....
kiss is a key off love' love is a lock off marrige' marrige is a box of children'children r problem off pakistan soo stop kissing and save pakistan

Whats live ?
Whats live ? Live is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you.

Love is heat...
Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips are meet.
Love is complete.

Dear customer! your kiss.....
Dear customer! your kiss balance is getting low!! Please get somebody and recharge ur balance now! u have
2 free kiss, and 3minutes hug will be expired on 1st jenuary 2010

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |