Do u wanna send great messages to your friends and loved ones then www.coolsmsheaven.blogspot.com is the right place u have arrived. This website contains a library of pre-composed text messages that you can send from this site. If you own a Cell phone and have lots of friends, this site will become your one stop shop for SMS of all flavors.

Kiss Sms

If a kiss was a raindrop id send u showers.
If a kiss was a raindrop id send u showers.if a hug was a second id send u hours.if a smile was water id send u a sea.if love was a person id send u me!

A mobile kiss.
SMAK ... A mobile kiss... Keep your mobile close to your ear!

my heart is made 2 luv u,
my heart is made 2 luv u, my lips are made to kis u, my eyes r made 2 see u, my hands r made 2 hold u .....evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!!

I will give you one kiss to go
I will give you one kiss to go to sleep. I give you two kisses to dream. I give you an endless row of kisses to, when you wake up in the morning, think of me.

Dil ker raha hai, ke aaj tum ko (In Urdu)
Dil ker raha hai, ke aaj tum ko ,akele main le ja ker, tum ko apne honton se aik, k..ki,,,kis,,,,kissssssss krun tumhare lips per

Benefits of Kissing
Benefits of Kissing ;Changes taste;Burns Calories;Lips never go dry;Relieves Stress;Makes face muscles strong;So KEEP KISSING:

love is the name,kiss
love is the name,kiss is the game forget the name lets play the game

Kiss Me In The Light..Lov
Kiss Me In The Light..Love Me In the Dark..Hold Me 'till The End.And I Promise I won't Break Your Heart

A Kiss is alovely trick designed
A Kiss is alovely trick designed by nature , to stop speech when words become superfluous.

2day i want 2 say
2day i want 2 say usomething....................2 say u.........kiss me and say Goodbye

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |