Do u wanna send great messages to your friends and loved ones then www.coolsmsheaven.blogspot.com is the right place u have arrived. This website contains a library of pre-composed text messages that you can send from this site. If you own a Cell phone and have lots of friends, this site will become your one stop shop for SMS of all flavors.

Funny Sms

what happend 2 ur mobile?
what happend 2 ur mobile? i was trying 2 call u but i got this msg: welcome 2 D jungle network,D monkey u r tring 2 call is on tree plz try later.

First the engagement ring, then t
First the engagement ring, then the wedding ring, then the suffering

Last night I lay in my bed
Last night I lay in my bed looking at the beautiful stars, the moon and the sky...then i thought where the fuck is my roof


Birdy birdy in the sky dropped
Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don't worry I don't cry, I'm just happy that cows can't fly!

If your a Vegetarian to be nice
If your a Vegetarian to be nice to animals, why are you eating there food

I'm a killer, i kill people for money
I'm a killer, i kill people for money, but you are my friend
I KILL YOU FOR FREE !!

Its been a rough day.I got up this
Its been a rough day.I got up this morning,put on a shirt N a button fell off.I picked up my briefcase N the handle came off.I'm afraid 2 go 2 the bathroom

Jesus says to John come forth ill
Jesus says to John come forth ill give you eternal life. John came fifth he won a toaster

At dis moment in time 10 million people
At dis moment in time 10 million people r having sex.5 million people r drinking coffee.100 million people r sleeping & 1 stupid fool is reading my text!pass on

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |